Hi  Mike, I bruise easily and the slightest thing will cause skin abrasions.  I'm a conductor for a commuter railroad in Chicago.  I have sat in a seat and simply bumped my leg against the seat cushion of the seat in front of me, the scrape I get and the way it bleeds is unbelievable.  I do clot easily but the scabs stay forever, I mean for a month or more.  Has anyone had that happen?

Jim

mburwen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I don't bruise easily, but my skin tears with barely any effort. My
hands look like I shuck oysters for a living. I'm going to try the
flaxseed oil - couldn't hurt?!

Mike