You just posted a message to the group. Messages should be addressed to CMLHope@googlegroups.com

How do I post?  I know that I am a member but POSTING is not available.  Until we get this straightened out, please email Anjana for me or forward this to her...Let me know when the mail issue is resolved and also when you sent this email to Anjana!

Anjana:

I have been seeing Dr. Druker for over 3 years.  There is something about iron supplements that he does not like.  They were never offered to me.  He had me on transfusions---had 11 I think) of them in all.  Please double check about the iron supplements with a CML expert before telling everyone that they can take these.

It is just something I remember but cannot place.  I just know that we had asked several times and the idea was rejected by Dr. Brian Druker.

Hugs,
Susan Rosenthal
Miami, Florida
dx 1-03-2003