Hi Terry and I couldn't believe they wouldn't give my husband Disabiltiy when he had all his doctors records and etc.
Someone told him to get turned down 2 or 3 times and then hire a lawyer.
Well it worked.
Go figure.
My hubby didn't live to many years after he started drawing his disability.
He was really sick most of the time but had a good positive attitude and lived each day with lots of love and faith.
He had diabetes, high blood pressure and his heart was only working 25 %.
Bless his heart he was a wonderful person.
After six years of mourning, I got to feeling better and then found our I had CML.
Maybe my immune system was hurt from the mourning, who knows?
I think stress is hard on our immune systems.
Now, I wake up each day with a positive attitude and just thing about getting through this day; doing somthing fun and helping someone in need if I can.
My hobby is genealogy and this helps me a lot as I enjoy it a lot.
Blessing to all,
Jeanie<3