Hi Anjana, Randy saw the Dr. yesterday.His Anc was up to 3.0 last Monday,but it fell back to 1.4 this week.He will not give him a neulasta shot until it down to 1.0.So he will go back Friday for the shot.The Dr. said he runs the liver function test on him every time he doe's a fish.It always comes back good. His RBC is 3.43 and his Platelets are153. We expected that they would be low until his body gets used to the 800mg.I did ask him about the few dizzy spells that Randy had.He didn't think it was the Gleevec,maybe the neupogen shot he had taken.But he checked his ears and they were red,so it could be that too.He hasn't had any more of those spells though with the neulasta shot.Do you know of anything he could do to help the swelling around his eyes?Do you think cold compresses would help?The Dr said that a water pill would not help because he doe's not have any swelling anywhere else.Thanks Anjana,have a nice day,Sandy

http://mail.yahoo.com