xanga.com/katybug45

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hey Everyone,

This nausea thing that you all have been writing about, I wonder if this is the same thing I am having.  It's been going on for about a month.  Mostly in the morning.  Been to the Doctor did some test and can't find anything wrong, and the other thing is I don't feel like eating.  I have to force myself to eat at all.  I stopped taking all med's Monday to see if it will make a difference, I plan to start up the Gleevec on Sunday and see what happens.  Any input will help.  I started taking Gleevec in Feb. of 2000, that's a long time and never had a problem with nausea before. The Doctor gave me some compazine for the nausea but haven took it yet.  I just feel like Crud.

Thanks for any input.

Dave Greenberg