xanga.com/katybug45

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You know Chrissy,
I was just wondering that the other day.....and the only way to find out (in a manor of speaking) would be to ask certain questions of all the CML patients that are alive and available today.  I was thinking about approaching the Leukemia Society to help me think of the questions even though I know already a lot of the ones I want to ask, but it would take time an resources, but I would love for it to be done and find out if there is a common thread to all of us.

Answer me a question...are you a smoker or ex smoker?  I read in one of the many data I researched that 'virtually all people who have CML are smokers'.......I was, were you?  I can find that article again if I have to but I was shocked when I read that and figured there might be a law suit involved for someone.

In another article they talked of being exposed to Benzene.  I have a topical allergy to Benzocaine....any relation?....I do not know and have not found out so far, but I also read the radiation thing.

That would be a great research project would it not?

Pat