xanga.com/katybug45

From: "Terry Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hi Pat,

I have read once that in either Long Island, or Rhode Island, can't remember exactly which..hehe. That breast cancer in women in that area is unusally high. Alex Baldwin's mother had it and he was doing a charity thing for it. So there could be something to location being a factor. I guess it depends on how much toxic stuff is in the area perhap? With them not knowing what causes CML for sure it is hard to say, Take care,

Terry

I also read somewhere that it is extremely rare for more than one person in a family to get CML...Well, just this past summer, my 80 year old Uncle who lives in PA was diagnosed with it and I was DXD on 11.04 and we are 18 years apart, but we are both type 'a' personalities.  He is a very stressed filled person with a nasty, short temper and I am the perfectionist with a very slow burning temper.  I hold it all in and he lets it all out at once,  When I told my onc he was shocked.  I have lived in AZ since '93 and he has lived in PA almost all of his life except for a 4 year stint in NJ which is where I grew up.  Wonder if there is any correlation.

Pat