For anyone who is having blurred vision from water retention, I doubt if it from the Gleevec only.  There are little cones directly under the top layer of cornea whose sole purpose on this earth is to keep out excess water from accumulating under the cornea.  You can retain water everywhere but the eyes I believe.  If your doctor is telling you it is from the water retention from the Gleevec then go to Wal-Mart and get a one ounce bottle of Muro sterile saline solution .5.  It is a concentrated salt water solution and put one drop in every hour and it should go away.  If it does not go away then ask your doctor to look for Fuchs corneal dystrophy, which is what I have.

The cones under the cornea degenerate in our family and need replacement.

Pat
dxd 10/04
Gleevec until 10/06
now on Sprycel