Hi Mike,  I've been on Gleevec since 2001 and have have very few bouts with
nausea.  At the most 10 times and none in the last 2 years.  Hope you do better
in the near future!

  Jim Rodeghier

mburwen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've been on Gleevec for 2 years. I had nausea for the first couple of
weeks, but it then went away. Lately, I've been nauseous in the
morning. I've no idea if the problem is the Gleevec or something else.
Have any of you had nausea after taking Gleevec for a long time?

Mike Burwen