I deal with the puffy eyes, too.   Neutrogena has a good product for
puffy eyes -- it's less than $10 per tube & works well.   Another is
DePuffery by Origins -- this one is the best, and costs $20 for a 30
day supply used 2x/day.   I do not know if Preparation H should or
should not be used around the eyes -- but I do know that these other
products smell a whole lot better.

I also try to eat a low sodium diet & this helps.   If I eat a lot of
salty food, there's no cream on earth that will help.   And lots of
water helps too.

Take care.

Kathy
dx 5/03