Hi Lori and Zavie
I appreciate your responses.  Thanks for your comments.  I have known
that you are really against BMTs Zavie, with previous posts.  And I
think your challenge to read up on stats is a good one.   Lori, you
are young so it is a stronger consideration.  The success rate is much
greater with young patients. I really appreciate your struggle with
the decision.  It is always in my mind.
At any rate, thank you both.
I wish all of us the same Zavie, a long and healthy life. That is the
goal  for all of us eh?
Barb