Dear David,

  I have not come across any articles on trisomy 12 recently.  I asked
our doctor who has a patient with trisomy 8 in Ph negative cells for a
long time and she still has the abnormality but is otherwise in
remission and doing well on Gleevec.  I hope you are well, David.
Good to see you post.

Warm Regards,
Anjana