Lee, Greenie, & others:

Mine is always the left hand.........I remember when it started about
four months after beginning Gleevec back in early '04, it scared the
living daylights out of me because I thought, "oh no, now I've got
something else"! (smile)  A couple of months after that, I came upon
this support group and learned others were having cramps.  The cramps
always seemed to happen when I would pick something up with my left
hand. I would then have to physically straighten out the fingers to
release the grasp.......now is not so bad.....just ever so often.
Upping my calcium intake has helped a lot for the cramps.

I'm like the one person who said they put up with the cramps because
it told them the Gleevec was still working.......I guess that is how I
feel about all the other symptoms we end up with over a period of
time........mine come and go......hardly any nausea or diarrhea, still
lots of muscle aches and pains....the memory probablys drive me crazy
at times....not a whole lot of swelling.....still just a bit of the
upper right eyelid in the mornings.

Take care everyone & God Bless,
Suzeieq