Hi Kelly,
So sorry to hear about your problems.
I tend to think,"they don't know"!!!
My Onc nevers looks at my files until I am in the office, and then he has  to
said if my platelets didn't come down, he wanted to do a BMA.
I had one of those done late last year, and he never even discussed the
results with me.
I have had high platelets now since Aug of last year, and he had me take
more Gleevec, but only looks at the cbc and doesn't order the PCRs like I think

he should.
He has been my Onc ever since I was dx, and it seems to get worse with  time.
What's the solution? I just don't know.
Hang in there CML warrior.
Blessings,
Jeanie<3
In a message dated 6/19/2008 11:53:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,