Good day to all of my supporters:

You have all asked me to share with you my new webpage for this 2008
Light the Night on September 27, 2008.  This is solely being shared
because you are my friends,  You are under NO OBLIGATION to submit any
monies!  Your support is totally enough for me!  Please let me know if
you would like to walk with me!

You are my friends and your support is truly enough to get me going in
this walk!  Funds are very short this year and I totally understand!
Times are very difficutl right now.

You are all wonderful and a truly important wall that I lean on for
support!

So, here is my webpage for the walk.  Please read it since it is a
very personal.  John was a very special person who I looked up to in
my support group at The Wellness Community.

Again, I thank you for your friendship and for always being there when
needed!  I am so blessed!

My Wellness Community friends, this is just for you to read, identify
and then come join me together on this walk if you are able to!

Hugs,
Susan

Want to read? Simply go to the link below:

http://www.active.com/donate/ltnHollyw/2347_educatorsusan

To sign up for walking with us:
Our Team Page is:  http://teams.lightthenight.org/TheNewNormals

Susan Rosenthal sent this e-mail to you to let you know about the
ActiveGiving online fundraising tools.  You are a personal contact of
Susan Rosenthal.  All donations will be processed via ActiveGiving's
secure credit card processing services.

If you wish to be removed from Susan Rosenthal's personal contact
list, please contact Susan directly by replying to this message.

Visit The Active Network's Privacy Policy and User Agreement:
http://www.theactivenetwork.com/privacystatement if you have any
questions.