Mothers! Once when I was I think maybe 33 I went home to visit my mom. I
connected with some friends from high school and wound up getting back to mom's
around 5 a.m. - She was up!
"What are you doing up?"
"I didn't know where you were."
"You haven't known where I was for the last 15 years."
"It's different."

Patrick

"JudyPrusky, Calgary" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sue, it's a "mother thing" thinking you might have caused your child to become
ill - it's just innate in us mothers.  It's hard not to think about it - I
know.  My daughter has had health problems and always in the back of my mind I
question myself, "is it because..................".  I still find myself doing
that and she's in her 30's now - I guess I'll always do it, no matter now hard
I try not to.

I do think stress has a lot to do with the CML emerging.

At any rate Sue, don't keep beating yourself up - great one to talk aren't I!

Hugs,
Judy P.