Goodness gracious, just when I think "it's only me", up pop the same side
effects I am having.  My lips peel all the time and it doesn't matter what I
put on them - just thought it was because we live in a dry climate.  I always
feel full too and don't really want to eat much - just nibble.  I'm trying to
make myself eat a decent meal and sometimes I succeed, sometimes I don't.

Oh well, guess I can survive these side effects, just like the other ones, but
it makes me feel better that others are experiencing the same symptoms.

Hugs,
Judy P. in Calgary

Get the name you've always wanted @ymail.com or @rocketmail.com! Go to
http://ca.promos.yahoo.com/jacko/