Just like to add. I've been on Gleevec 8 yrs. and they have always been low.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [CMLHope] Re: Low PlateletsDate:
Fri, 29 Aug 2008 14:11:44 -0400

My platelets have always been low. 100-112 My Onc. in Moffitt tells me not to
worry but I do.

Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:19:04 -0700From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [CMLHope] Re: Low
PlateletsTo: CMLHope@googlegroups.com

Hi Greenie:  I love to see your posts.  God Bless You for all the things your
fighting.  My count is down to 109.  It was up in the 200's all this time.  I
am waiting for my oncologist to send me some kind of slips for tests he wants
me to do.  I could have gone to his office by now to pick them up.  I see your
moving.  Lots of Luck, and may God give you new promising improvements in your