From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [CMLHope] Re: Lupus/Hepatitis what are the symptoms
To: CMLHope@googlegroups.com

What are the symptoms of Lupus?
In a message dated 9/5/2008 2:33:24 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:

Suzzie, I sincerely hope you don't have lupus. I have had it for  about 3 years
now.
The doctors have never connected it with Gleevec and I am apparently the only
person on the international Study 106 (since 2001) who has developed lupus.
Prednisone seems to be the only thing that helps me and my low platelet count.
Angie in Canada