Hello to all the warriors out there  . have a simple question ? can
anyone give me some details about the gleevec rash . i have been on
gleevec about 5 yrs no real problems  , started getting a rash on my
arms from sholder to short sleeve area  . now on my checest and top of
back  . had it a few months  , just a light red rash , no itching or
anything  .  i also take testerone gel once a day i rub on my shoulder .
going to see dermatologist tomorrow but thought i would ask the group if
this sounds like the gleevec rash i have heard of .

my prayers are with you all  .
God bless  .

thanks larry
lexington  , ky