Hi Jody,

I was reading  your e-mail and you said that your research nurse was  Mary
Beth.  Is that the same Mary Beth Riley from Northwestern University  Research
Center in Chicago?  I was in a trial their on STI571 with Novartis  starting in
Feb of 2000.  Just wondering.  I have to drive to Chicago  2 times a year to
get my free meds.  Novartis dropped the trial but  Northwestern is keeping in
their own study.  We have our house up for sale  and moving back to Northwest
Indiana.  Not my idea, I hate snow and  winter.

Greenie
Springfield, MO.