Hello Ruth its Judy from Nigara Falls C.M.L.  convention. sorry to hear about
your son-in-law.  How are you doing.  I;am doing good just had a bone marrow
biopsy tuesday and I'am feeling great.  Take care  JUDY

--- On Thu, 9/25/08, marcon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: marcon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [CMLHope] to Jeannie re accelerated phase
To: CMLHope@googlegroups.com
Date: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 10:27 PM

Dear Jeannie,

I too am sorry to hear that your status changed. It's a
frightening thing but there are treatment options and I wish
you the very best response.

My son-in-law Charles was diagnosed with cml 2+ yrs. ago.
Just this week he was told his cml changed to aml. He lives
in Bingamton, NY, and was admitted today to a hospital in
Buffalo and will begin 4 wks. of chemo.

I will relay info as I get it from my daughter.

I hope your  fears will soon be in retreat.

My best regards,

Ruth Marcon