Hi Bobby,
I also had bad cramps in legs, feet and hands.
My fingers looked deformed when the cramps came.
I drink a cup of coffee for breakfast, and always make sure I  have my yogurt
and mild for calsium.
I still had them.
Now, after being on Tasigna, the cramps are almost  gone.
I hope you can find a solution to those cramps; they are no  fun.
Jeanie<3
In a message dated 11/22/2008 2:18:08 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,