From: myvet...@aol.com <myvet...@aol.com>
Subject: [CMLHope] Re: Gleevec
To: CMLHope@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, January 19, 2009, 9:42 PM

Hi,  One of the reasons I can't complain is that I still get my Gleevec for
free.  I'm still in a study world wide with 299 other people.  Plus when I
started this study back in Feb of 2000 their were only 8 of us in the study and
they promised me I would receive  Gleevec as long as it keep me alive.  I don't
want to mess up a good thing, If you know what I mean.

greenie