Hi Kothai,
I didn't have an eyebleed until I had been on Gleevec for a  few years.
I woke up one morning with my eye all red, but thank heavens,  we had had a
few discussions on the subject on this list.
It didn't hurt and I didn't go to the doctor as thanks to this  list, I knew
what to expect. It cleared up in  a few days.
Good luck and blessings,
Jeanie<3
In a message dated 1/29/2009 10:12:45 A.M. Central Standard Time,