Hi Jody,
Yes, as CML WARRIROS we can all give you hope.
Most of us have been fighting this CML for years now, and we  are still
fighting, praying and hoping.
Where there is life, there is hope.
Learn everything you can about your son's condition, get a  good doctor, and
have faith in him, help you son to get his meds and take them  on time; keep
up with his blood work.  There are so many drugs now to  fight this; so hang in
there and keep in touch with us.
The CML WARRIORS on this list have helped me, and they will  all help you;
you are not alone in this fight.
Blessings,
Jeanie<3
In a message dated 2/25/2009 6:33:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,