I would have to say, I'm for Medicare for everyone. It doesn't get any
simpler than that. I won't blather on about all of the horrors I've
dealt with during and after my dx of CML. Even when my onc told me I
could wait at minimum 2 years before receiving any treatment for my
CML. Huh. I wonder how much he gets paid for telling patients things
like that....

Kelly