Unsubscribe me please I can't sign in to do it

________________________________
From: "cmlhope@googlegroups.com" <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
To: Digest Recipients <cmlhope+dig...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, 27 November, 2009 10:10:43
Subject: [CMLHope] Digest for cmlhope@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

  Today's Topic Summary
Group: http://groups.google.com/group/cmlhope/topics
        * The Thanksgiving Visitor by Truman Capote (1967) [2 Updates]
 Topic: The Thanksgiving Visitor by Truman Capote (1967)
Rob <roblibe...@gmail.com> Nov 26 09:47AM -0600

A complete video is online now of Truman Capote's 1967 Emmy winning teleplay
The Thanksgiving Visitor which is considered one of the best Thanksgiving
stories ever written for children.

http://robwire.com/2009/11/the-thanksgiving-visitor-by-truman-capote-1967/

Martin Gartenberg <wa2...@gmail.com> Nov 26 02:46PM -0500

Hi Rob,

As a child I never had the opportunity of ever seeing this film. Even as
today, Thanksgiving is the first time I have ever seen it. This so much
reminds me of when I was a young child growing up, and how my aunt Adell
would always take care of me. I learned a lot about respecting people even
if they were wrong. She taught me to try and forgive rather then carry it on
my shoulders because it would only make me become something that I was
taught not to be.

Thank you for sharing this with everyone, and let me wish everyone that
reads this a very happy and healthy Thanksgiving.

Marty Gartenberg