Hello,
 I was on gleevec 800mg and made the switch to sprycel 100mg. I have
always taken tylenol, and its not that you cant take it, its just
harder on the liver. I am no longer taking tylenol, but have threw out
my time on gleevec and some since on sprycel and it did nothing to
interfer with the medication. I made the switch to advil as its not as
hard on the liver as tylenol is. As always ask your doctor why you
cant take it, and what you can take. Mine had no problem with it.
 Tina