I take mine with lots of water with food.  Have had no problems.   All the
best on your journey.  My bothersome side effect is Peripheral  Neuropathy.
So far it hasn't affected my balance and it is not  painful...so we will
hope for the best.  Here is to a great new year for  all of us on this CML
car!  Tom in Ky

In a message dated 12/25/2009 8:59:02 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,