My friends,
As you can read in this article, it is not mentioned drug interaction with
Green tea and Gleevec. The article mentioned a possibility of drug
interaction with velcade.

As for me, my son was having his PCR level climbing for 6 months when he was
taking paroxetine ( antidepressant) which the doctor said there is no drug
interaction. At that time I forced my son not take paroxetine and start to
take garlic and green tea supplements 6 hs before gleevec. The fact is that
the PCR level started to decrease and  1 year later  he became  PCRU!!!!

I feel that sometimes the Doctors do not know the truth and we should take
care to not  misunderstood what is spread out on the internet

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 2:13 AM, Ahmed Omar <ahmed.oma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hello Everyone,
>
> While serving the net, reading about blood cancer I found this article
> about a relatiob between green tea and some drugs for blood cancer, so
> please take care of what you drink or eat.
>

> http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn16551-green-tea-supplements-stop-cancer-drug-working.html
>
> Regards,
>
> Ahmed

Ricardo