Congratulations Jeanie, That is wonderful news. It is such an
inspiration to me because I have never reached the Big Zero either,
and lived a miserable life on Gleevec for 5 years and tomorrow when
the pharmacist gets the sprycel in, I will be Gleevec free. It is such
a relief to know I don't have to take it anymore....and hopefully like
you, I will reach 00.00!!!!!!! I often referred myself some years ago
as the Tennessee Turtle because the doctor said I was just slower than
some at responding. I'm so excited for you.
Love, Peace, Hope & Prayers, Pat