Greenie, last year I had two virus protections (Norton & McAfee) &  a lot
of junk was slowing my computer plus a lot of spam. A tech I know told me
sometimes if you have two different protections one can cancel out the other
& I found out I wasn't getting good protection from my firewall or anything
else. Today I have Norton 360 & it does a great job. I had to cancel out
the  McAfee to get it to work right.  I think the McAfee came with the AOL
package.
    Frank

In a message dated 4/4/2010 1:08:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,