Hi Suzieq,  Port Richey is nice, we checked it out put my  brother wants us
to move his way. Sorry, we are not looking for a house.   We are looking to
rent, condo, etc. No more up keep, would like to find some  folks in our
age group. Not much into golf, but we do like to go fishing.   Grace likes
just to be near water and I like to check out the babes (smile).  I'll be 71 on
July 22nd, my body no's it's 71 but my mind thinks it's 21.   We are
selling all our belongings and just taking our cloths, and of course my
fishing
gear.

This part is for the guys, one thing that did  happen to me yesterday is my
wife gives me a shot of testosterone every  Wednesday.  I've been back on
the shots for almost two months.  About  30 min. after my shot I started to
get fatigue and I do mean fatigue, it lasted  all day into the night.  Then
it went away almost as fast as it  started.  This is the third time in the
last 2 months.  I know this is  not a women thing but maybe one of the guys
out their may have had this same  thing happen to them.  I use to take a gel
each day but that didn't do  much for me, always had a lack of energy, etc.
When I first started  STI-571 in 2000 my study at Northwestern I was on the
shots and never had a  problem, now 9 years later something new.  I still
think that their are  things out their that they don't know what side effects
and others drugs will  not mix with Gleevec. I called my nurse this morning
and told her what happened  and her reply was take the shot before bed time
and sleep through the  fatigue.  WOMEN, they just don't understand us men.
(smile)   Greenie

In a message dated 7/1/2010 4:11:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time,