  From: bkbar...@aol.com
  To: cmlhope@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2010 12:37 AM
  Subject: Re: [CMLHope] HI I am a new member...

  Dear Millie,

  Having a bad day, thought I would reach out to you. Worried about side
effects that are getting worse...liver enzymes 4xnormal, sugars very
high....wonder what kinds of side effects from Gleevec you endured before
switching to Tasigna...the swelling was what brought me off of Gleevec as
well....but in a much shorter time....2.5 months.I have beren on Tasigna for
the past 8-9 weeks.....so hopefull,y still adjusting and things will get
better....

  Take care. Beth