  From: Ted
  To: cmlhope@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2010 11:17 PM
  Subject: [CMLHope] Post some photos

  Hi everyone ,this is Ted, 19 years old from China,i was diagnosed with CML
since Feb ,2010,with the bcr/abl of 0.55.
  I started to take Gleevec since Feb 21,2010.
  The effect is awesome , this May I checked the bone marrow again, I have
reached the CCR, and the bcr/abl is 0.02.

  These photos were taken by myself in Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda
Breeding
  Camera is Canon Pro1,lol