don't know why you would change.
Is there a reason?
Jeanie<3

In a message dated 8/23/2010 5:05:44 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ho...@ptd.net writes:

I'm so sorry it  has taken me so long to answer your e-mail.  Guess I
wasn't to sure as to  what to say.  I've had the joint and muscle pain before
Sprycel, and on  Tasigna.  I have severe Arthritis and so that's why I have so
much  pain.  My Oncologist just thought that Sprycel would cause it to
worsen,  so he made the decision not to continue on the Sprycel and switched me
to  Tasigna.  I know that this isn't a lot of help to you or your son.   I
honestly wish I could be of more help.  I'm in a wheel chair most of  the
time, due to the arthritis and it continues to be a  problem.
I hope that  someone can give you the answers that you need.  I know how
much you must  worry about your son.  Take care, and I'll keep you both in my
prayers.....Millie

----- Original Message -----
From:  _kary...@comcast.net_ (mailto:kary...@comcast.net)
To: _cmlh...@googlegroups.com_ (mailto:cmlhope@googlegroups.com)
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2010 1:28  PM
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Re: Millie

Hi  Millie,

Can you tell me how you are doing on Tasigna compared to  Sprycel?  My son
also has the joint pain extremely bad, and is very  worried about trying
Tasigna because he is doing so well PCR wise on  Sprycel.  If you would let me
know your experience with the difference  in side effects, particularly if
the joint pain continues on Tasigna, I  would be grateful.

Thank you,
Karyn