I'm so happy for you...Hope it will continue...Millie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Suzieq" <sheila.a.wat...@gmail.com>
To: "CMLHope" <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 5:44 PM
Subject: [CMLHope] Genetics Blood Test Results

Would you believe the blood was drawn on July 12th and the test
results from Genzyme Lab finally came back to my doctor on Aug. 26th.
It's never ever taken that long, so don't know what the problem was.
But, I am happy.......they came back "non-detected".......YIPPEE!!!!
This is only the 3rd time this has happened since I was dx'ed Jan. of
2004.  Gleevec is still doing it's job.

Keep looking up everybody,

Suzieq