Hi Erin.  I don't have any real answers.  I do have family that works
for Virginia Mason and if you are a member, you could call their
customer service and present you concerns and what other ONCs that are
available to counsult you.  If you want to e-mail me personally I
would be happy to give you a specific name to call.  He has been there
almost 15 years and truly believes in helping the members.

Richard H.