CONGRATULATIONS, MILLIE! What  great  news! How will you celebrate?
Angie in Canada

Hi all,

Just came back from my Oncologist and the news is that I'm in complete
remission.  I don't know who was happier, him or me.  It's been a long journey,
but I finally made it.  I still have to remain on the Tasigna, full dose,
because he's afraid to lower it at this point.  I will still see him every two
months for another problem, but that is nothing to worry about.  He found that
I had Polymyalgia and is treating me for that.  I also lost a few lbs, so that
was good too.  Right now, I couldn't be happier and needed to let you all
know.  Thanks for being there for me.....Blessings to all of you...Millie