From: myvet...@aol.com
To: cmlhope@googlegroups.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 22:20:03 EST
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Re: Price of Gleevec keeps going up

I group,  I saw in a report back in 2002 that Novartis made in the USA only
from when it was approved in May of 2001 until the end of the year. They
made 1.6 billion dollars.  That was on the market about 6 months.  I, myself
think that they have made their money back many times over.  In some other
counties it even cost more then what we pay in the states.  So, if they made
that much money in 6 months and the price has gone way up, their not
hurting.  Some of the numbers could be a little off but I'm not that far
off.

Greenie
Fort Myers, FL.