Many CMLers have yo-yo-ing results: undetectable for months and then
suddenly a little rise and then the next time it will be undetectable again
and so on.  My onc watches the trend rather than over-reacting at the first
change.  If it yo-yos within narrow parameters, she doesn't get excited but
just watches it over time.  If it suddenly starts showing an important
rise, then she'll do something about it.