From: Rob <r...@rwneill.com>
Subject: [CMLHope] Prayers For Zavie Miller
To: cmlhope@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 4:10 PM

I wanted to pass along from Facebook that Zavie Miller who has been a longtime
member of this group had a stroke and had emergency brain surgery and is in
Intensive Care. Zavie and his family need your prayers and thoughts at this
time.

Sandy Miller For those who do not yet know, Zavie had a stroke as a result of a
blood clot to the base of his brain. He had surgery to remove the clot and now
he is in the ICU in Ottawa recovering from the surgery and the stroke. We have
no idea of what the future may hold but for now we are celebrating small
victories and are thankful for the love and support shown by family and
friends. One breath at a time.

Rob

http://cmlhope.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/CMLHopeCom/294037421385