Thanks for all the replies and information on PCR. I've arranged for
my oncologist and the researchers to provide me with more information
on my current status and PCR results.
This should be during my next visit, hope to see positive answers.
They did say they were sorry nobody mentioned my PCR results last
week, maybe cause I was bombarding them with other questions :)

Hmm I'll need to maybe also create a simple blog and just for myself
keep things in place and vent a little bit when needed.

Once again thank you all