Whoops! NOT 2500 mg 2500 mcg.

--- On Tue, 5/15/12, patrickemailguard-g...@yahoo.com
<patrickemailguard-g...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: patrickemailguard-g...@yahoo.com <patrickemailguard-g...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Question on Vitamin B12
To: cmlhope@googlegroups.com
Date: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 4:18 PM

Greenie,I was dealing with pervasive fatigue about 10 or 12 years ago long
before my CML. My doctor had me try B-12 shots. But after getting no effect
after 3 or 4 I stopped. Then  couple of years ago Gleevec/CML really hit me
with another bought of fatigue. This time I just opted for  the sub-lingual
tabs that melt under your tongue. Wow, what difference! I assume because this
time my fatigue was related to B-12 deficiency. So to answer your question I
take 2500 mg on a somewhat irregular basis, The sub-lingual tabs work fast plus
it's one less pill to swallow.I believe puritan.com has the best price on B-12
(and most other vitamins) especially during their buy 1 get 2 free sale
 about twice a year including now.On beautiful Galveston Island,Patrick