Hi again, Marty,

I've been on everything since the onset of this CML.  I started with
Interferon, and then one other, that wouldn't put me into remission......After
that Gleevec until I was on 800 mg. of that, and it wasn't working any longer.
After that, he tried Sprycel which he wasn't happy with, and then onto Tasigna.
 It's been years of trying to get to where I am right now.  I have been on
Tasigna since it came out and just now am reaching 0 , so am so happy.  Don't
know how long I'll stay here, but hoping that the medication will continue to
keep me there.  It's been a lot of about 15 years of trying.  Before that, it
was breast cancer which seems to be okay now, but the cancer is something I
live with every day.  I have great doctors and friends.  I also have a very
caring son, who lives with me and takes care of what I can't.  I feel so
blessed.  You take care of yourself and let us know how Marty is doing?  How's
the dialysis going?  I do pray you are able to beat this one too.
Blessings and hugs,
Millie