Hi Beth,

I have enclosed some information that is on web md
http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-907-CHLORELLA.aspx?activeIngredientId=907&activeIngredientName=CHLORELLA

18's

"Uncle" Marty

bkbar...@aol.com

to cmlhope
Dear "Uncle Marty", thanks for sharing your wisdom and hope . I wonder if
you could say a bit more about when or why to take chlorella, and when not
to. I understand that a doctor should know everything we are taking outside
of our medications. They often do not know how these types of supplements
will interact with our meds. My doc said absolutely no to this type of
supplement, anything that affects the blood cells in this way. I'ts always
a struggle to advocate for oneself and do what one feels best, against the
backdrop of so much mis information and varying views about supplements,
vitamins, and mixing other meds with our kinase inhibitors. Thanks for your
ongoing light and sharing....Beth