thanks great news

In a message dated 10/1/2012 8:42:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
zippi...@earthlink.net writes:

_http://www.empr.com/bosulif-approved-for-previously-treated-philadelphia-ch
romosome-positive-chronic-myelogenous-leukemia/article/257548/_
(http://www.empr.com/bosulif-approved-for-previously-treated-philadelphia-chromosome-pos
itive-chronic-myelogenous-leukemia/article/257548/)

At  last my drug is approved.  I was #21 of Dr. Cortez group at MDAnderson.
 This has been such a wonderful drug for me. Gleevec almost killed me then
I  went on a trail that everyone died but me. So SKI 606 has been my
saviour.  irene mcaloon

A support group of _http://cmlhope.com_ (http://cmlhope.com/)