From: Marcie Goodman <margoo...@aol.com>
Subject: [CMLHope] Acid Reflux
To: cmlhope@googlegroups.com
Date: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 1:41 PM

Has anyone on Gleevec experienced acid reflux as a side effect?  I've been on
Gleevec over 3 1/2 years but this new phenomenon started in the last two weeks
and I don't know what else to attribute it to.

If anyone has this, can you share what, if anything, you take. Also, does it go
away like some of the other side effects or worsen.

Thanks, friends, for always sharing your experiences and wisdom.

MARCIE

Sent from my iPad