My eyes are full of tears and there is an apple stuck in my throat. This
reminds me of something that happened a very long time ago. Unfortunately
it didn't have such a happy ending.

Here is something with a happy ending I would like you to watch.

18's (Symbol for life)

Marty

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3upv7_gestodeamor_news#.UNzTyeSADV8